LLP "Institute of Coal Chemistry and Technology is engaged in the development of knowledge-intensive and innovative technologies for the deep processing of hydrocarbons (coal, gas) and industrial wastes (MSW, poultry farming, animal husbandry, crop production, sewage sludge, etc.). The team consists of leading ....
Our strategic goal is to implement the developed clean coal technologies in the industry and bring them to use in the energy markets of Kazakhstan ....
Organic fertilizer (humic) "Kazuglegumus"
During field trials on open and closed ground, the following main advantages of humic fertilizer from coal were established
- Ecological safety of consumed agricultural products grown with humic fertilizers;
- Rapid digestibility of humic fertilizer by plants due to the fine particle size of the humus particles of the fertilizer;
- The use of fertilizer for wheat leads to an increase in gluten by 15-16% ....
Yermakambet Bolat Tөleukhanuly
Doctor of Chemical Sciences,
Professor, Academician KazNAEN. Laureate of them. Acad. E. Buketova
Nurgaliev Nurken Uteuovich
Head of Laboratory
Honored Education Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Leading Researcher,
Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor
Kasenov Bulat Kunurovich
Honored Worker of Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Academician KazNAEN, laureate of the prize named after them Acad. K. Satpayeva, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor
Kazankapova Mayra Kuttybayevna
Head of Laboratory
Scientific Secretary, Project Manager, PhD, Professor
ALL INSTITUTE EMPLOYEES
Kasenova Zhanar Muratbekovna
Head of labs thermochemical processes
Deputy Director for Commercialization and Technology Introduction, Leading Researcher, Public Relations Manager, Master of Engineering and Technology
Maslov Nikolay Aleksandrovich
Automation and Electrical Engineer
Manufacturing, development of various reactors, arresters for electrical discharge installations
1. Yermagambet B. T., Nurgaliyev N. U., Abylgazina L. D., Maslov N. A. Methods for processing ash and slag waste from burning coal // Herald of the Eurasian National University named after LNGumilyov. - Ser. Engineering science and technology, 2018. –№ 3 (124). - p. 60-67.
2. Yermakambet B.T., Nurgaliev N.U., Abylgazina L.D., Kasenova Z.M., Kazankapova M.K., Maslov N.A. The study of the chemical composition of coal ash // Science, technology and education. - 2018. - №8 (49). - p. 10-14 s. (RISC, impact factor - 1.84).
3. Tyutyunnik D. N., Nurgaliyev N. U. The use and processing of ash and slag coal waste // International Scientific and Practical Conference "New development opportunities in the fourth industrial revolution." - Astana. - 2018 - 56-59 s.
4. Yermagambet B. T., Nurgaliyev N. U., Abylgazina L. D., Maslov N. A., Kasenova Zh. M., Kasenov B. K. Methods for Extraction of Valuable Coal Wastes // Journal of Science and Technology, 2018, V.6. - № 432. - P. 67-78.
FULL LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Silica products (SiO2) and alumina (a mixture of oxides of aluminum, potassium, sodium, magnesium, etc.) in the Institute of Coal Chemistry and Technology LLC are obtained using an innovative technology for treating raw materials using an electrophysical method, in which there is a simultaneous effect and a complex mechanism all active factors of electrophysical effect ......
Fulvic acid (yellowish) is a non-toxic mineral chelating agent and water binder that maximizes leaf absorption and stimulates plant productivity. It has the ability to attract water molecules, helping the soil to remain wet and facilitating the movement of nutrients to the root of the plant. The small molecular size of fulvic acid allows it to penetrate into the vascular system of the plant. Fulvic acid easily binds ....
Active coal, "carbol"
The activated adsorbent (active carbon, "carbol") is a porous substance that is obtained from various carbon-containing materials of organic origin. The activated adsorbent contains a huge amount of pores and therefore has a very large specific surface per unit mass, as a result of which it has a high ...
Biogas and organic fertilizer
The processing products of bird droppings biogas (the main components are hydrogen H2, carbon monoxide CO and methane CH4) and organic fertilizer were obtained at “Institute of Coal Chemistry and Technology” LLC using an innovative technology using the method of high-temperature fast pyrolysis with pre-drying the litter ...
product in development
LLC "Institute of Coal Chemistry and Technology" constantly conducts research in the direction of developing the production of new materials and cheapening the production of already existing materials and the technology for their production.
«Institute of сhemistry coal