The laboratory of gas chemistry and electrical discharge technologies
The laboratory of gas chemistry and electrical discharge technologies is equipped with modern instruments and equipment for conducting research and pilot tests for obtaining silica and alumina from ash and slag waste, humic and fulvic acids from oxidized brown coal under optimal technological conditions for carrying out processes. The laboratory is equipped with an electromagnetic apparatus for magnetic processing, homogenization, grinding, dispersion, intensification of various chemical-technological processes. There is also a high-voltage electric discharge installation designed for the treatment of liquid media (solutions of coal ash and other plant and animal waste).
The laboratory conducts research in the following areas:
- Obtaining silica (SiO2) and alumina (aluminum oxide concentrate) from ash and slag waste using high-quality preparation of raw materials electromagnetic (for fine grinding of ash) and high-voltage electric discharge treatments (for weakening and / or breaking strong intermolecular bonds, in this case, silicon with aluminum in aluminosilicates), the improvement of methods and technology with the definition of the optimal technological parameters of the process;
- Development of technology for producing rare metals (germanium, scandium, barium, etc.)) from ash and slag waste (ash.
- Obtaining organic-mineral fertilizers (humates) from oxidized brown coal at a semi-industrial plant using innovative technology of powerful electrophysical effects on raw materials;
- Obtaining humic and fulvic acids from humate, improving methods and technology with the determination of the optimal technological parameters of the process;
- Obtaining organic fertilizer from bird droppings using various processing methods.
-Development of technologies and production of composite materials from coal and ash-slag waste, plant and animal waste (bird droppings, manure, etc.).